Marymoor Amphitheater Rules
All children three years and older attending a regular concert performance must have tickets regardless of seat area. However, the organizer asks fans to NOT bring in any children under the age of 6 into the reserved section. This is because the volume level near the stage may be too high for sensitive ears.
- Coolers (up to 24″ wide x 36″ long), food items (non-glass containers only), and empty reusable non-glass water bottles.
- Blankets and beach towels, no more than 5′ in length or width. Depending on attendance, you may be asked to limit the footprint of your blanket.
- Low-backed beach chairs (seat 12″ or lower from the ground and height 28″ or lower)
- Umbrellas when it’s raining
- Rain umbrellas will be allowed while it’s raining. People bringing shade umbrellas will be moved to the back of the venue.
- Baby bottles/formula
- Reusable non-disposable water bottles (if empty); no disposable beverage containers or full reusable water bottles are allowed in the venue
No outside beverages will be allowed into the Festival grounds. The only exception is one (1) factory sealed water bottle per person (no more than 20 ounces). Food is allowed in non-glass containers, including condiments jars. Empty reusable water bottles (non-glass) will be allowed and can be filled inside the venue. Beer, wine, food and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase in the park area.
- Beverages of any kind, in any type of disposable container. Reusable non-glass water bottles are allowed but must be empty.
- Glass containers, wine glasses or glass dishes.
- Standard height or high-backed patio or beach chairs (seat higher than 12″ from the ground and/or back taller than 28″)
- Coolers that exceed 24″ x 36″ in width/length
- Blankets or towels that exceed 5′ in width/length
- Weapons of any kind
- Pets (except service animals)
- Canopies, tents, and tables (folding or otherwise)
- There is no camping available at Marymoor Park
This depends on the artists’ contracts. Most of them either prohibit cameras all together or prohibit the use of cameras with flashbulbs and professional type cameras.
Furthermore, the MAJORITY OF CONTRACTS absolutely forbid any type of recording devices, audio or video. By purchasing a ticket, you have agreed that any media devices can be confiscated and become the property of the artist.
The Marymoor concert venue is a non-smoking venue. No smoking is permitted anywhere inside the fences. Smokers may go to a designated smoking area that may be outside the venue.
All Marymoor Park Concerts clearly take place in an outdoor venue. Thus, patrons should be prepared for any bad weather as performances take place rain or shine. Additionally, patrons should also bring sunscreen if necessary.
We ask you to be mindful and respectful of other guests and those around you.
and of course Rule #1 …. Enjoy the show!